Bitfinex Token Sales is excited to launch Autonomous Token Sales, a comprehensive plug and play solution that provides token issuers with autonomy and access to Bitfinex Token Sales’ best-in-class technology. Autonomous Token Sales provide opportunities to both projects that have already listed, or will list…
The NEAR Foundation, which recently launched the mainnet for its Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain, has secured $21.6 million in a token sale led by Andreessen Horowitz.
The post Andreessen Horowitz leads $21.6M token sale for NEAR’s proof-of-stake blockchain appeared first on The Block.
- UMA launched its first token sale through Uniswap, distributing over 50% of the float in a matter of hours
- The speculative dynamics surrounding the launch suggest there remains significant room for improving token distribution models
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has accused a Texas couple of defrauding hundreds of investors through three investment offerings totalling half a million dollars.
The post SEC charges Texas couple in fraudulent water-backed crypto token scheme appeared first on The Block.
Blockchain firm Factom has begun the process of dissolution following its failure to solicit additional funding to address its dire financial situation.
The post Blockchain firm Factom begins dissolution process after failing to source additional funding appeared first on The Block.
The Russian entrepreneur who is also the CEO of Telegram Group Inc., Pavel Valerievich Durov, fended off hearsay from the attorney of the United States SEC – an agency responsible to put the federal laws into practice, and also monitor and regulate ele…
A sly change to its whitepaper means Binance no longer reveals how much profit it makes each quarter. Unsurprisingly, few analysts were aware.
The post Binance no longer burns 20% of its profits each quarter appeared first on Decrypt.
- Cryptocurrency exchange BTSE has launched a token sale to raise $50 million, per a pitch deck obtained by The Block
- This is the first exchange token on Blockstream’s Liquid Network
- In total, BTSE plans to issue 200 million tokens and buy back 100 million of them with its revenue
- The exchange’s projected 2020 revenue is $103.5 million, representing a 3733% increase from 2019