Decentralized finance (DeFi) markets may well be booming this year, but they’re still a blip compared to their centralized big brothers. There are several things still holding DeFi back from becoming the financial landscape of the future. DeFi by its nature is not easy for the average layperson to use. Even ardent crypto traders are […]
The post Why DeFi May Not Integrate Into Centralized Finance Anytime Soon appeared first on BeInCrypto.
Synthetix outlined how its protocol governance has been distributed across three different decentralized autonomous organizations, or DAOs.
The post DeFi protocol Synthetix is now being governed by a trio of DAOs appeared first on The Block.
- DeFi derivatives platform Synthetix launched their binary options beta offering at the end of June, with increased interest in the platform coinciding with spikes in the volumes and prices of the SNX native token.
- Synthetix responded to the problem of incentivized late bidding with a proposed update for stepped up withdrawal fees during progressively later sub-phases of the bidding phase.
Synthetix unveils decentralized asset management platform dHedge.
A pool of sBTC, renBTC and WBTC is helping Synthetix draw the attention of DeFi’s growing horde of yield farmers.
Synthetix is putting over $40,000 in crypto on the line to entice users to try out the faster beta of its decentralized exchange (DEX).
Framework Ventures, an SF-based venture firm focused on decentralized finance (DeFi), has announced its $900,000 investment in Commonwealth Labs and FutureSwap. According to Framework Ventures co-founder Michael Anderson, the startup venture firm is an early investor of Chainlink and Synthetix and one of the largest holders of their tokens. Both Anderson and the other co-founder, […]
The post DeFi-focused venture firm Framework Ventures invests $900,000 in Common Labs and Futureswap appeared first on The Block.
Non-custodial crypto exchange Synthetix, which is built on the Ethereum blockchain, is planning to add several new features to its platform, including derivatives trading.
The post Non-custodial crypto exchange Synthetix is preparing to offer derivatives trading on Ethereum appeared first on The Block.
- A recent Medium post stated that DeFi startup Synthetix did not take timely measures against a series of market manipulation incidents happening on its platform in late 2019
- The alleged loss from these incidents is $2.5 million, and affected trading pairs were delisted after a proven case of market manipulation occurred
- The Block did an independent investigation of the suspicious addresses listed in the blog post