Securitize Japan joined the Japan Security Token Offering Association, becoming the first international firm to do so.
Securitize is rolling out a digital ID service so issuers, investors and other players in the security token market don’t have to keep sending the same documents to every company they deal with.
Tokenized security issuance and trading platform Securitize has launched a new service it says will make it possible for users to trade tokenized securities peer-to-peer.
The post Securitize launches peer-to-peer security token trading service appeared first on The Block.
The peer-to-peer trading service allows investors to directly trade security tokens directly and simply.
The pandemic has triggered a broad push for more digitization. Token firms say they’re along for the ride, too
- The coronavirus pandemic has made working from home the new normal, creating a need for digital solutions
- This push towards digitization could be a long term positive, according to firms in the token space
- Some have seen an uptick in interest in specific products, such as smart contracts and tokenized funds of stable assets
The platform has been set up to help reinvigorate smaller towns and villages in rural Japan.
- An investor document obtained by The Block details nine-figure valuations for crypto firms Anchorage and Securitize
- Both deals were from 2019: Anchorage raised a $40 million in its Series B, led by the industry investment firm, and Securitize raised $15 million, with $2 million of that coming from Blockchain Capital
- The valuations for Anchorage and Securitize offer a glimpse into which industry sectors – in this case, security token platforms and custody for crypto – are drawing big-name investors.
Digital securities firm Securitize extends its latest $14 million fundraising round with a strategic investment from Sony Financial Ventures
Securitize, a security token management platform, announced it has secured a fundraise from SFV・GB L.P, a corporate venture capital fund managed by Sony Financial Ventures (SFV) and Global Brain. The investment is an extension of Securitize’s latest fu…